Sunday 3 May 2009

3 Skywalker (Monday)


Hello 12 deer, 2 star, 7 serpent, 4 seed, 13 human, 9 Storm, 6 Moon and 6 Moon, 13 night, 1 Sun, 4 Jaguar, 10 Skywalker, 10 Night, 9 Seed, 11 Serpent, 5 eagle
from me 3 Moon

I nearly stepped on a fat python at 9.30pm on 2 Human....it would have made a lot of soups...no actually I thought it was beautiful too good for soup, bit big though...... I saw the first 7 foot of it the rest disapeared into the trees

Lovely to connect with you all and share the mayan calendrics and tune in with you...any feedback you have about anything is welcome.

Skywalker 3 says let your mind be active, lots of ideas....

1 comment:

  1. Dear all

    Thank you all for the support. Hope you all enjoy the workshop.

    As I 11 serpent, I am shedding my skin now. A new Grace full of life force will born soon.

    Love
    Grace

    ReplyDelete