Saturday 28 March 2020

6 Jaguar

[Saturday 28 March 2020]

The feeling self is an instinctive self, prowling the unseen environment of the World Soul. Enjoy the forming thoughts and enticing feelings that arise and sink in your consciousness.

A day of feeling alert.

Follow the rhythm of the day instinctively, staying alert to the playful moment.


Composite created by Carey

Jaguar is tied to the Earth in its wild state, especially at night. Jaguar is the feminine earthy vitality, sensual and powerful.

Today, you might feel a strong need to connect to the wild environment, feeding your gratitude for the beauty around you.

A good day to allow space for shamanic practice. Follow the call of nature, and consciously and directly evoke connection to natural spirits and sacred space.



There is something beautiful about how energy unfolds on a 6 Day, while Jaguar provides a visceral connection to nature and to shamanism. Jaguar Days bring a luxurious heightening of the senses.

Image from here

[On 6 Jaguar of 29 May 2012, Laurence wrote the following:]
‘Jaguar days are always more shamanic and jungley, which for me this morning was doubly so. I awoke with a strong need not to do my daily qi gong or yoga, but to just lie on my back on our roof terrace instead, listening to the intense cicada and bird chorus.

After one hour, I went into the hills here on Lamma. The day was overcast, breezy and unusually cool (though still very humid). The wind, insects and sheer verdant growth in the hills really evoked the jungle and a shamanic atmosphere … not to mention the small brown snake and the big jet-black snake (Chinese cobra, I think) on the path that my dog and I bumped into. That gave me some shock and awe!’


No comments:

Post a Comment