Wednesday 27 July 2016

5 Jaguar, Wednesday

A day when you:

1. Walk into and feel at home in the emotional jungle; instinctive and wild, free, belonging to no-one, yet never fully alone.

2. Feel a slight disconnection and alienation that never settles as life is always encroaching.

3. Instinctively feel connected and part of all reality, loving the universal matrix that you are prowling in, recognizing it as a gameplayer reality.

4. Experience a dynamic alertness to life all around you as you are conscious of the immediacy. Things lurk in the shadows all around us, yet we are protected by our sovereign power and instinct, ....visualize the magnificence of the black panther.


Jaguar is the emotional energy of anticipation -- emotive alertness -- that arises from your centre in the instant before you relate to anyone or anything. Your emotional centre is a bubbling feeling, full of mystery and movement, instinctive and responsive to other living creatures. From Your centre you can connect to the our directions of East, South, West and North as well as Up and Down.



Talking with Crows 

I could not sleep last night after 2.39am, due to this waning quarter moon, it was aspecting my natal Mars. Eventually I got up at 4am, sat on the roof killing mosquitos and enjoying the gradual awakening of the day. I got out to my special wild garden by about 5.45am, feeling tired, no way I was going to a full ceremony. But as I often forget, the best things happen without ceremony as such, I just did some processing and simple energy exercises and thought well, I will wait to 7am then go home. I was just enjoying the early morning heat and chorus.

At 7am exactly my friends the Crows turned up, they live in the hood, but like to stay hidden except for special occasions. There was a small group of them very close making a hell of a racket. So I talked them and they talked back of course.

One thing I was wondering was how many of them were there, 3 or 4 maybe. At that point they flew as one, and revealed their number 5....of course 5 crows on 5 Jaguar.

The rest of the conversation is between me and the crows. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shamanic story Laurence; I am always so aware of birds and bird song on Jaguar days. Is that one of your paintings? Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete