Saturday 25 March 2017

The light has left this world and moved into the cosmos


It is with inestimable sorrow, and a grief so profound and unfathomable that I have not yet been able to touch even its surface, that I tell you of the passing of Laurence James Lucas, man of my heart and soul.

His body left this cruel and beautiful world on Friday 24 March, 11 Jaguar in the Sacred Mayan Calendar, at 7.45am Hong Kong time. It was gentle, quick, peaceful and filled with love.

His spirit, his laughter, his enormous heart, his penetrating insights and breathtaking clarity and depth of mind, his pioneering work on human consciousness, and the light that he brought to so very many people on our planet will live on.

I promised him that I would continue his blog and, when I am ready, will carry on his work in some form or another to ensure that as many people as possible benefit from his insights and many years experiential research.

5 comments:

  1. It is so troubling. And my pounding the earth pours forth the lava, I am awake with my anger. This yin yang paradigm swallows me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad to hear this. The work here has meant so much to me. I would like to know how I can support you in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He planted the seed and look how it has grown!

    Blessed are we for his light showed us the forgotten path. May we have the courage and strength he possessed. His insight will continue to illuminate our hearts and minds.

    Peace love and light to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carey, So very sad to hear of this.

    Both me and my colleagues are JustGreen just loved Laurence (and you). His kindness and general grace were always something we appreciated and looked forward to. There's not too many people that we come across in life that effect us this way. I guess we can only be thankful that he was in our lives and will always be in our hearts.

    May God grant you and your family peace during this time - if there's is anything we can do let us know.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sorry to hear about Laurence's passing. I can't remember how or when I stumbled across this blog but I have been checking it daily for sometime now and have gained a huge amount from it. Sending you and your families huge amounts of love and light and wishing Laurence a safe and joyful onward journey. Peace is the mission. Taco, Liverpool, UK

    ReplyDelete