Saturday 15 May 2021

3 Deer (Hand, Grasp)

[Saturday 15 May 2021]

[Hallo everyone! I have suddenly received a slew of emails from Blogger saying they are deleting what I post for Laurence on this blogsite. I am not sure why and so far can't find a way to contact them directly for more information. So I am reposting this for today, 3 Deer, in case it is a question of the images that I find and use that are available to anyone who looks at Google images. For now, I will use no images, and no links to external sites, so I can then see if that is the problem. If anyone out there knows more and can help me with this issue, please email me on ljl.lifechanges@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Dear Carey, the insights from you and Laurence about the Maya calendar have been life-changing for me. Please let us know what we can do to support you in this wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kimberley. I hope Blogger has righted itself! But if it starts deleting posts again I will have to find a new way to get these daily musings out there! Do keep the email address (Laurence's old address) as I may end up having to do emails once a timewave! Blessings to you and thank you for your kind words of support xxx

      Delete