Wednesday 24 May 2023

Message from Carey

[1 Skull, 24 May 2023]

I'm sorry

Please forgive me

Thank you

I love you

I am unable to do my daily and two-weekly work to post Laurence's blog every morning, at least for this timewave and the next. I am in the midst of helping arrange the funeral and everything else for my mother, Judy, who died very suddenly and unexpectedly on Saturday 6 May in the evening in the UK at her home, and the following Saturday I had to say goodbye to my beloved 16-year-old Chocolate girl, who had been with me since she was a 6-month-old pup. I am heartbroken.

I am flying to the UK on Sunday night and will be back home on Lamma Island on 17 June. Until then, my time, energy and resources are severely overstretched, so today, the beginning of the Skull timewave, it is appropriate that I 'make choices and cut to the bone, taking a conscious position' on my limitations and priorities. I know Laurence would understand and forgive me. Thank you so much for all your support of LjL's work, wisdom and humour.

You can find the text for each of these days by using the search function on the blogsite. I hope to be back as soon as I can. Meanwhile, I send love and blessings to you all.

1

Skull

 

Wednesday

24

May

2

Deer

 

Thursday

25

May

3

Rabbit

 

Friday

26

May

4

Water

 

Saturday

27

May

5

Dog

 

Sunday

28

May

6

Monkey

 

Monday

29

May

7

Good Road

 

Tuesday

30

May

8

Reed

 

Wednesday

31

May

9

Jaguar

 

Thursday

1

June

10

Eagle

 

Friday

2

June

11

Vulture

 

Saturday

3

June

12

Earthmover

FULL MOON 03:42 UTC; 04:41 British Summer time; 11:42 HK time

Sunday

4

June

13

Obsidian

 

Monday

5

June

2 comments:

  1. Dear Carey, I feel profound sorrow at the loss of your mother Judy and your faithful companion Chocolate. You and Laurence have changed my life. May all the love and wisdom you have shared with us surround you in comfort now. Peace and solidarity, Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carey. My condolences during your time of loss and grief of your mother and beloved canine companion 🙏 Thank you for everything you have done to carry on Laurence's legacy and may you be surrounded and comforted in light and love in this liminal time. Cosmic blessings.

    ReplyDelete